Thought for the week…#255

Posted in Things We Love

I’d like to thank my parents for giving me confidence that is disproportionate to my looks and abilities. That is what all parents should do.

Tina Fey

1. Bentornata! Come va il lavoro nuovo? Giusta osservazione quella del “pensiero”

January 17, 2018
  2. Welcome back, I’ve missed seeing you. Hope you are well despite the latest weather that has set in on Southern California. Thinking of you.

January 15, 2018
    • I missed you too. Have been so ridiculously busy I had to be realistic about fitting everything in. And I got recharged, and now full of ideas! Hope all is good at the ranch.

January 16, 2018
    • I suppose parents do play an important part but so much goes into building confidence…

January 16, 2018
  3. Funny one 😀

Like Nadia, I was also really happy to see a post of yours popping up in my email! I was just about to send you a message and ask how things were going. Hope all is well!

January 15, 2018
    • All is well. One dog very sick but, all in all, I started my job and am having a ball, learning so many new things. A very happy New Year Leonor! Will let you know when I am in London.

January 16, 2018
      • I hope Portia recovers! Poor girl. Looking forward to seeing you soon 🙂

January 20, 2018
  4. Was so pleased to see your post this morning. I have not received anything for several weeks. Did you take a break or was it just my phone perhaps?

January 15, 2018
    • Between starting a new job and people visiting from overseas, I had to take a break or I would have gone mad! But here I am, back, and eager to check what is new around the blogosphere…i.e. what you have all been up to. Happy New Year Nadia!

January 16, 2018
      • Happy New Year to you too. I am having two hand surgeries this year. First one next Friday and will be out of commission for several months each time, so to be honest, I am not looking forward to this year. Bring on 2019.😃

January 16, 2018
        • That sounds awful. I am so sorry. So someone else in the kitchen for a while???

January 19, 2018
          • No. My husband cannot cook. I have made and frozen two weeks worth of meals then will be directing him😁

January 19, 2018