Coming up with New Year’s Resolutions is very un-campariandsofa. Because we know they don’t last. Because there’s every chance we are already doing most of what we need to do. So 2013 is going to be about doing more of what works and less of what doesn’t. And having fun while we are about it. Rubber ducky ring optional.
Sofagirl plans to
1. Expect the best: from myself and others
2. Do what I want to do most of the time and enjoy it: which will include holidaying more often and closer to home.
3. Use what I already have – yoga at my health club, the beaches and forests, possessions.
4. Write the children’s book – sit down, get started, go from there
5. Find that inexpensive holiday shack and create a holiday home
Camparigirl plans to
- Love with no restraint and no expectations
- Challenge myself and my brain, one small project at a time
- Write, write and write a little more
- Give myself permission to cast aside books I find boring
- Stay curious
Happy New Year: we’ll keep you posted on our progress.